Make learning to swim fun with this Shark Fin Swimming Aid. It is far more fun and effective than arm bands or a hand float.
Attach the Shark Fin float to your child’s back and they are good to go. Not only does the fin help your child float, but it also help to achieve maximum freedom of movement. Due to the unique design of the float, it helps children who cannot swim at all by keeping them above the surface. It also helps children who have been practicing a little longer by providing minimal help.
The product is recommended for children between 15 and 30 kilograms, but tests on fully grown men have proven good as well.
Details about your SwimFin Swimming Float
- Swimming float in the shape of a shark fin worn on the back!
- Attached with Velcro
- Does not affect freedom of movement
- Provides more support the lower the centre of gravity is
- Needs no inflation or adaptation in any other way
- Also works when swimming on one’s back
- Dimensions: 13.7″ * 13.7”
- Weight: 230 grams
- Not for use by children under 36 months old