Survival Sanctuary System Review- DIY Surival Projects.. Does it really work?
Looking for survival techniques? Essential survival tips and tricks that are just that – absolute essentials! It would be best if you were equipped to survive in disaster scenarios. Getting clean drinking water, generating electricity using solar power, growing your own food in minimal spaces – if you think about it, all of these are possible. There are several DIY tutorials on the web, but we need specific equipment for each. However, in a crisis, you will not be able to visit hardware stores! What will you then do?
My search leads to something interesting – the Survival Sanctuary. This is a comprehensive guide containing 25 DIY tactics on how to survive in extreme situations. There’s a famous quote by Charles Darwin I personally love:
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
Learning to adapt to circumstances and coping with limited available resources to survive – you need to know what to do. The Survival Sanctuary seems to fulfill this primary need.
What is the Survival Sanctuary?
The Survival Sanctuary is a DIY program that gives an in-depth view into surviving crises and emerging stronger. The book contains 25 projects that you can use during an emergency to get drinking water, get electricity, generate food, and arm yourself with self-defense weapons.
Here are some specific projects are given in the guidebook:
- How to dig your own water well
- How to store rainwater for use
- Building a fuel generator from old car spare parts (very effective during oil crises)
- Creating an underground greenhouse (this grows summer fruits and vegetables even in winter!)
- How to build a DIY air conditioner (ultimately saving you thousands of dollars)
- A modern hunting tool (with a laser added for accuracy)
About the Authors
The Survival Sanctuary DIY projects guide is authored by the duo Mark Johnson and Lex Andrews. Mark Johnson is a Veteran survival instructor, and Lex Andrews is a professional architect (hence the detailed, precise diagrams in the book).
The SCARR Principles
The Survival Sanctuary program dedicatedly adheres to the SCARR principles:
Simple: The DIY projects are all aimed at beginners. There is no technical jargon in the explanations. Everything is explained with highly detailed diagrams to help you along. Even you’ve never done a DIY project in your life (which is somewhat unlikely!), these are instructions you can easily follow and work out.
Cheap: Each book's projects are careful not to include any expensive equipment. You will not need to spend a bomb on building any of these items.
Adaptable: The projects are such that they can adapt to changing environments.
Resilient: The project that you will be able to build with the instructions will all be robust items that will help you survive for long periods of time.
Reliable: The guides create machinery that is dependable in times of crisis. When the going gets rough, you need things that you can rely on to work consistently, and these projects are those that you can confidently fall back on.
The Triple Bonus Plan
There are three bonuses included here: The Shoe Box Garden (which shows you how to grow your own food with minimal supplies and in tiny spaces), My American Castle (containing five projects on protecting your home from burglars and invaders), and The Home Energy Rescue Plan (shows you how to create energy reserves and store them in batteries for use during emergencies).
- It addresses a basic need to grow and store your own food and all of it inexpensively.
- It shows you how to access drinking water, how to store and use available water most effectively.
- Experts create it with on-the-ground experience and knowledge about survival techniques.
- It has three beneficial bonuses, all of them also made with the SCARR principles.
- It has a two-month trial period (of course, this is a sixty-day money back plan).
- It reduces stress and helps you keep prepared for emergencies. You will never be a nervous wreck in a crisis as you will always know what to do!
- Once you have this information, you will see that they are all straightforward – it's just that they were a secret from you until then.
- You can learn how to make a flamethrower, an accurate laser hunting tool, a home-made crossbow, and a tripwire trap.
- The plans to secure your home are beneficial to keep away unwanted intruders.
- Most items can be made using stuff lying around the house. It’s a great way to reuse and recycle items.
- The site is a member of the ClickBank marketplace, so that lends its credibility.
- It's only available on the official website. You cannot purchase it elsewhere.
- The DIY projects are meant to be inexpensive. However, for some, you need to purchase items – not sure how that will work if it’s a natural calamity kind of crisis as we may not have access to buy the things.
The DIY Survival Sanctuary guide is meant to make you self-reliant. If that’s the aim, it fulfills the purpose. The projects given are doable, and all of them work. You can rely on them if situations turn adverse. It would help if you planned to tackle a crisis. This helps with creating a workable plan.
I rate it 5 stars!
If you need to live off-the-grid for a while, this Survival Sanctuary is quite handy. You can generate your own food, and you can store it for extended periods of time. You can generate your own electricity via solar power or wind power. It also helps you with collecting and storing water. The rainwater harvesting strategy works very well! So even if you don’t really need basic survival tips at the moment, the guide will show you how to save hundreds of dollars by fulfilling your basic home needs more effectively!
This product is backed with a 30-60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 30-60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a refund by sending an email to the ClickBank email address given inside the product and ClickBank® will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.
Write A Review
Your email address will not be published. Please limit the review content to maximum 500 characters.